Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Procrastination...

Last night I didn't feel like moving things and while I wanted to sew, my sewing area is a mess (see: moving). So instead I made a little magnetic needle case from an altoids tin! See?












Those used to be business magnets on the fridge. :). I covered the top with fabric and then glued on some velvet ribbon cause I thought it needed something more.

And that fabric in the back is going to be my new sewing project bag, as soon as I can get some fuseable fleece.

I don't know why but I am suddenly in the mood to make a ton of bags and purses! I'll have to share some links soon to some of the patterns and tutorials I want to use.

I really should be starting my pioneer dress. It's not like it's going to be hard, and I'm machine sewing the whole thing, but I still haven't decided how I want the bodice to look! I need to have it done by June 4th though. Access to Miss Ella is kinda blocked right now though (again, see: moving).

So I guess I better try to do some moving tonight. *sigh*
My back hurts. :(

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online