|The fabric is a blue swiss dot on white.|
|It's going to have a bit of a train!|
|You can't see it, but there are tiny hand stitches on those curved seams... :)|
|This was draping the Spencer over the dress.|
I decided not to redo the bib because although I don't like how wide I made the binding around the edges, I've decided to make dorset buttons to attach it to the dress and they're a little bigger so I need more space for a button hole. I don't know why I decided to do that since I have lots of lovely vintage buttons that I am sure would work. So I'll share a pic of the button too.
|With my pointer finger -my nail polish is totally chipped, so you get this side... :)|
I started the second, but it's looking dingy (since I continued with the same piece of thread) and it's not centered so I'm going to redo it. I used this tutorial to figure out how to make them. It actually wasn't that hard, though it did take me about 40 minutes to make one button... o_O It was my first though, so I'm sure I'd get faster the more I did it.
Still need to get sleeves on this thing!! *sigh* So much to do!